Mad Science Loves Teachers!
Appreciate your teacher all month long with a gift from Mad Science delivered any time in May!
Mad Science will come teach a workshop for 1 or more hours.
Students will have a blast while learning, and teachers will be able to enjoy the education process while they take a much deserved breath of air!
The Wright Brothers would be proud as we follow in their footsteps and learn the fundamental principles of flight. Build different types of stunt planes and gliders. Experiment with trick planes and have a contest to see who can build the farthest flying glider! You’ll be Top Gun after this class!
Ooze into a gooey hour of sliming around! Create slime using the Mad Science recipe, and then enter the Slime Olympics! Take home your own concoction of Mad Science Slime!
Witness a mini rocket launch while learning the properties of heat. Use balloons and other objects to observe the effects of heat, even see a can implode! Transform sugar into floss as you make cotton candy that you can eat!
Choose any or all of these special field-trips for only $99
(travel fees may apply outside of Wake Co., Durham, and Chapel Hill)
Mad Science workshops are great for use as an in class field trip, are a wonderful addition to any teacher's lesson plans, and a fun activity for day care centers, church groups, and other gatherings!
May 1 through
- Monthly Special Field-Trips have limited availability, please book early!
- $119 is a special price and is valid only for the field trips identified as a "Monthly Special" at said price. Not all field-trips are eligible for the "Monthly Special" price.
- Field-Trips have effective dates.
- All other limitations regarding pricing, billing and discounts apply from "In-class Field Trip Limitations" section below.
- Our Mad Scientist is being sent to lead your students on an exciting, hands-on, in-class field trip. Classrooms with more that 20 students require the classroom teacher to remain in the room to provide assistance. Limit 25 students per class, 30 for 5th grade only.
- Discount methods cannot be combined. Only one discount method per booking.
- Field trips are regularly priced at $159.
- Travel fees may apply outside of Wake Co., Durham, and Chapel Hill.