Spark imaginative learning after school!
Hands-on science programming with take home creations
NC Essential Standard based curriculum for K-5
Parent or School Funded - Affordable Pricing Options
Clubs meet weekly to keep kids interested in science all year long
WCPSS approved through Community Use
What you can expect children to do:
- engage in exciting hands-on activities
- watch spectacular demonstrations
- participate in inquiry-based discussions
- take home things that they have made themselves like model rockets, periscopes, Mad Science putty, and more!
- Explore topics such as electricity, magnetism, optics, biology and many more.
Whether you are a parent looking for fun programs for your kids or you are coordinating after-school programming and looking for an innovative program to offer at a school, community center or library, Mad Science offers a range of flexible and affordable after-school programs.
No Mad Science club at your school? Send your Principal or club coordinator this link or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out with information! Or call Mad Science today at (919) 858-8988 to find out how we can make your school's after school club offerings a BLAST!
See our current offerings by clicking the button below: